Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Engagement Management Suite (EMS) is designed to help Amazonians easily request, manage, and execute customer engagements at AWS. Built on a native-AWS platform, EMS is designed to fit a variety of engagement types from 1:1 executive-level engagements to multiple, large-scale meetings with customers. Joining this team is a unique chance to build something from scratch and be a founding Program Manager in the team with tremendous opportunity for career growth.
Key job responsibilities
We are looking for a seasoned technical Program Manager to support the EMS application product strategy, development, and launch. While owning the ongoing execution for onboarding new programs into EMS and continued EMS feature development. In this position, you will play a pivotal role defining product requirements, setting the go-to-market strategy, and while championing the needs of our customers. Given the breadth of the EMS tool and its supported programs, this role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of the company. You’ll work with our customers, partners, software vendors, and operational stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through expertly crafted business requirements documents.
A day in the life
This role will focus on driving reach, growth and engagement of AWS EMS tooling. You will own the end-to-end strategy and performance of GTM initiatives. You will define our approach to mapping customer needs to AWS Low code/No code products, the best channels and tactics to reach target audiences, establish product positioning and supporting content, and ensure channel strategies are performing against growth objectives.
About the team
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we are not focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we are happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
• 7+ years of Program management experience, ideally with SaaS applications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field
• Strong track record of launching Programs and ensuring customer success
• Demonstrated history of successfully bringing novel products to market, such as those that integrate new technology, branch into new market segments, or start new categories
• Hands on ability to manage complex, multi-phase and multi-tiered website development projects, schedules, deliverables.
• Cross-functional project management in an evolving organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication, skilled at adapting to the audience to drive clarity and action.
• Demonstrated experience in go-to-market for these customer solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Ability to dissect complicated problems, simplify experiences and innovate on behalf of our customers
• An entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your programs
• Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
• Experience with developing strategic business partnerships.
• Analytical ability to monitor metrics, identify and mitigate risk factors, and drive remedies with, and through, stakeholders.
• AWS Certified
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 116,100 – 160,000/ yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.