Airbnb is a community marketplace for unique spaces, connecting people who have space to spare with those looking for a place to stay.
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
**Please submit your application in English**
As a Senior Market Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of a book of business in Paris by managing professional host accounts and supply acquisition of high quality inventory. You will build Airbnb’s strong market presence in your assigned region in collaborating with other teams as the local in-market expert. As someone who knows the Airbnb mission and values inside out, you will drive all phases of supply acquisition and market success, including acquisition strategy development, generating and converting supply leads, and strategic partners relationship management. You will help develop and iterate scalable localized supply management strategy for both developed and highly competed market destinations as well as nascent and relatively untapped new markets ultimately ensuring our long-term market success.
- Develop strategy for the Paris Market growth
- Build and manage partner relationships within assigned territory
- Directly manage accounts to meet and exceed quarterly/annual sales goals
- Create and deploy scaled strategies to effectively manage & optimize the long-tail of hundreds of Professional Hosts in your region
- Analyze data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic opportunities in your region to drive increase in sales
- Prospect and onboard new, high quality supply in your assigned geography
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients
- Represent Airbnb in external meetings with Professional Hosts and at industry conferences in your market
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Hold regular optimization calls and business reviews with your partners
- Develop strong and long lasting partnerships
- Develop deep knowledge of your assigned geographic markets and become the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics for internal and external partners
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your professional hosts in a timely and efficient manner, occasionally traveling to your market to provide in-person support and guidance
- Work cross-functionally with product, communications, public policy and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
- 8+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development or growth
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven track record of being able to effectively work a leads pipeline and/or a book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Proficient quantitative skills and proven ability to interpret and apply data throughout your day-to-day work
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Available to travel to assigned markets (when business travel resumes)
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy – being an Airbnb host is a strong plus
- Proven experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, with a proven track record to execute in ambiguous environments;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives;
- Highly proficient in using CRM software, specifically in working with leads, opportunities and other core objects – Salesforce experience is a plus
- Charismatic self-starter who is resourceful and self-sufficient;
- Experience in hospitality/travel industry experience (nice to have)
- Fluency in French, English