Bloomberg is an information and technology company, building the world’s most trusted information source and community for financial professionals.
At Bloomberg, our tech recruiters are passionate about hiring dynamic and innovative individuals to build out our growing Engineering business. As a tech recruitment team, we take great pride in attracting, assessing and impressing the best engineers out there because we value the impact they have on the company’s success.
We work in a fast-paced environment, developing creative strategies to hire the best talent in the market. We partner closely with our engineering department to ensure we have a deep understanding of their business objectives, products, people, and challenges. We are a curious, data-driven team that is passionate about providing the best candidate experience.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for leaders to join us – that’s where you come in. As a player-coach, you’ll lead a team of recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators responsible for engineering hiring. You will partner with senior level managers and other key stakeholders to define the recruiting roadmap for your team, while being primarily responsible for the quality of execution of your team.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage, encourage and motivate a high performing team to achieve great results, while supporting individual growth and development
- Challenge the status quo to develop and drive proactive recruitment strategies for current and future business needs
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Use data to measure the success and impact of your teams recruitment efforts
- Project manage key initiatives that impact the overall Software Engineering recruitment strategy
- Know what is happening in the external market
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing activities
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life cycle, from reviewing resumes to closing candidates, in a high volume and complex recruitment environment
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in a technical recruitment role (agency and internal)
- Proven experience managing recruiters and sourcers, helping people to develop
- Proven track record of directly sourcing software engineers
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- A consultative approach with the ability to influence
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org