Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
D for Korea DX CSM (Contingency Staff)
We are hiring a dynamic Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Adobe’s Experience Cloud team. As a CSM, you will work with Adobe’s customers to build strong partnerships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment. In addition, you can expect to work closely with a cross-functional Adobe ecosystem including Account Executives, Marketing, Consulting and Product specialists to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new growth opportunities. Our team is fueled with a real passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless dedication to making the Marketer successful. We hire passionate and creative individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Adobe, including renewals, adoption of Adobe solutions, customer health, and satisfaction
- Lead customers through digital transformation with a clear view of customer objectives and key performance indicators.
- Maximize value realization and return on investment from the solutions and services they buy from Adobe.
- Build positive relationships at senior levels, including C-Level, within some of the biggest companies in other countries such as global branch office
- Act as a trusted Customer point of contact throughout the Customer’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear outcomes, and ensure cohesive communication across internal and customer audiences
- Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy and roadmap
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products – using data to provide insights and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Foster innovation by sharing resources and new ways your customers can use Adobe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing Solutions and knowledge of the Adobe’s competitive landscape
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience in Software as a Service will be plus
- Passion for customer success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Tried effectiveness at leading and facilitating C-level executive meetings and workshops
- Validated experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Flexibility to international travel (approx. 10% with Non pandemic situation) and frequent domestic travel
- Strong English communications skills preferred (written & verbal)