As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is looking for a Creative Account Manager to join our unique creative team (and be part of the Clients Solution Team) that provides professional services for our clients, assist them to grow their activities through creative education, creative strategies, and creative productions, that are dedicated to TikTok platform and based on TikTok best practices.
As Creative Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading creative sessions and educate clients about TikTok platform and best practices, work closely with creative partners and internal Motion designers / Video editors to provide clients performance-based video ads dedicated to TikTok platform, and be an expert on TikTok trends and look & feel to change clients’ creative status from being an activity bottleneck to be next revenue driver.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
– The creative account manager will perform market research, keep ahead of trends and provide proactive inspiration and creative recommendation for different types of clients and verticals.
– Partner with different internal and external stakeholders to provide multiple creative solutions.
– Creative analysis – translate campaign managers feedbacks, activity data and results to creative concept and actionable creative tasks.
– Generate new data driven creative concepts for clients.
– Translate ides to clear briefs for motion designers & agencies.
– Build and execute creative session / workshops (client facing), while structuring and evolving creative narrative and presenting creative best practices
– Managing creative agencies in all life cycle: communication, overseeing production, providing art direction and briefs, monitoring results, usage and revenue.
– BA/BS degree or above. Proficient in English and Hebrew.
– Great familiarity with creative best practices for different performance activities and verticals (mobile games, apps, eCommerce, fitness, education, arbitrage etc.).
– Extensive experience and understanding of User Acquisition / Performance advertising.
– Client facing background, capable to create a creative narrative and execute creative workshops, creative session and creative strategies for clients.
– Analytic thinker – capable of performing creative analysis for clients and collect data-driven creative suggestions.
– Experience in working with creators, creative agencies and outsource talents (influencers, video editors, designers, game developers).
– Able to develop and implement overarching performance based creative direction, creative best practices and creative strategies. Translate them to clear, understandable and actionable briefs for designers.
– Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross team cooperation and knowledge sharing internally and externally – work with designers, analysts and campaign managers.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.