Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Enterprise Customers.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities/ Complexity of Work/Independence:
• Provides input into resource planning discussions with short term and long term view
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is critical and impact is beyond immediate team
• Responsible for winning net new customers with high organisational complexity where sales efforts extend to multiple lines of business plus C-suite and require in-depth evaluation of variable factors resulting in significant customer impact
• Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
• Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
• Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
• Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Enterprise Customers
A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
• Experience selling cloud solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.