CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
This is the top leadership position for our Sales Insights & Effectiveness (SI&E) organization, which resides within our broader Sales Enablement business unit. SI&E’s primary constituent is the Field sales and account management staff. The SI&E leader develops and executes strategic solutions intended to help the Field achieve its sales, service, and retention goals while achieving profitable growth.
• Develop and deliver new strategic capabilities designed to increase Field team effectiveness as measured through key performance indicators such as retention, NPS, and close ratios.
• Develop and deliver sales analytics and insights designed to improve and prioritize key sales performance indicators such as close ratios.
• Cultivate critical relationships across the organization (e.g., Sales, Service, Product Development, and Marketing) and direct the resolution of highly complex and strategic business problems that are impacting our Field sales and account management staff.
• Design processes and partner on the implementation of technology automation to address business gaps being experienced by the Field as they work to exceed customer expectations.
• Partner with key business leaders across the organization to develop and execute business strategy and prioritize initiatives.
• Apply knowledge of the health care industry, the competitive landscape, and the regulatory environment to meet emerging business needs.
• Determine key factors affecting the financial plan and proactively influence those factors to align with Aetna’s goals based on knowledge of the economy, industry trends, and market-place conditions.
• Provide input to the development of market and segment compensation strategies to optimize sales, member retention, and earnings.
• Build and guide a high performing diverse workforce through effective leadership, the creation of stretch assignments, and a focus on performance management.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership, problem-solving, and collaborative abilities.
• Ability to deal effectively with multiple internal and external clients and priorities.
• Knowledge of Aetna’s operations and marketing process and strategies.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• At least 20 years industry sales or sales strategy experience, including 5 years of account management experience.
• Previous experience such as general management of a business unit.
• Background in health care industry and/or insurance highly desired. Knowledge of insurance regulatory and contractual requirements preferred.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.