- APRN Continuing Health/Post Acute Network - Aurora/Downers Grove Float - Downers Grove, IL
- LPN- Walgreens Advocate Clinic - Westmont, IL
- UM RN Registry - Oak Brook, IL
- Registered Nurse-PACU - Downers Grove, IL
- Registered Nurse-Med/Surg Oncology -0.9FTE 7 pm-7:30am - Downers Grove, IL
Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora is a nationally recognized healthcare provider, caring for patients in Wisconsin and Illinois. We help people live well.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION Collaborates with the Director, Physician Practice Management and physician leadership to maintain an environment that is patient centered as evidenced by availability of open access including but not limited to the following: same day appointments, future appointments made, referrals made within the group, adherence to test result reporting guidelines, positive patient comments, and meeting/exceeding Key Results Area (KRA) goals.
- HEALTH OUTCOMES Establishes and carries out procedures for appropriate delivery of patient care and monitoring of quality standards in compliance with AMG, regulatory and payer guidelines.
- FUNDING OUR FUTURE Ensures financial success of practice(s) by actively monitoring budget, physician productivity and fiscal operations of assigned cost centers.
- PHYSICIAN ENGAGEMENT/OPERATIONS Assists in the creation and maintenance of an operationally efficient and physician friendly work environment. Manages resources daily to meet productivity standards and to optimize efficiency, effectiveness, and output of each department.
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION/ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT Manages daily human resource functions related to Associates to ensure continued quality, development and retention reflecting the Advocate Experience of creating the best place for Associates to work, Creates an environment where the Associates are motivated to do their best, are routinely recognized for good work and achieves Associates Satisfaction scores consistent with AMG goals and standards.
- GROWTH Facilitates and drives initiatives that enhance practice growth as well as retention of existing patients under the direction of the Director, Physician Practice Management and in collaboration with physician leadership.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.