Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Account and Partner Management team is a sales team that is part of Facebook’s Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a drive for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore Office.
Account Manager, Australia and New Zealand Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with SMB clients, complex relationships
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Work with small and medium clients to improve the performance of their overall Facebook campaigns
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance
- At least 4+ years of experience in account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Must have strong web analytics experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape of Australia/New Zealand is essential because a successful candidate will be working closely with clients based in Australia/New Zealand and responsible for building relationships and helping them drive business
- Account Manager will manage clients whose usual business language is English. Knowledge of English is essential for success in this role
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills