Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb T V, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
We’re looking for a results oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As an Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
• Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
• Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
• Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
• Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
• Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
• Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
5+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.