Checkr aims to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. The company provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing RevOps team. This person will work with the customer success team to define strategy and identify areas for growth. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of customer success, is highly analytical, and can manage complex projects and programs. We’re looking for an individual with strong business acumen to help us build a strong operational foundation to drive results.
- Manage revenue operations deliverables: forecasting, health reporting, ad-hoc analysis.
- Own customer success initiatives, programs and projects: scope, build, implement, maintain.
- Work closely with internal and cross functional GTM partners to create / improve operational processes
- Drive process accountability and ensure plan execution with cross functional revenue team stakeholders.
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, customer success, marketing, finance, support, and product.
- Take ownership and flex across the post-sales business to build world-class customer operations.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in Go-To-Market operations, strategy, or business consulting. Customer Success experience preferred.
- Understanding of key Customer Success concepts, metrics, and processes / best practices.
- Experience contributing to strategic improvements, advocating for them internally, and implementing them.
- An incredible attention to detail and ability to see processes through end-to-end.
- Proficiency in our tool stack – Salesforce required; Looker, Snowflake, cs tools a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in excel, Salesforce, SQL, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- You’re able to tell a story with data that creates a compelling narrative for business stakeholders.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $112,710 – $132,600.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.