Point is helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without taking on further debt.
LOCAL or 100% REMOTE
The Business Systems Analyst/Lead will manage the technologies and processes that make our account management and support teams more effective. Your work will be varied and challenging, including: process and business analysis, CRM management, marketing automation, sales enablement, quantitative analysis, technology evaluation, and team education.
- Manage parts of the account management team’s technology stack, including, but not limited to, Salesforce, telephony tools, and marketing automation tools
- Work closely with ops leadership to identify and prioritize new tools and enhancements
- Review and analyze current ops processes, and find opportunities for improvement
- Build and automate reporting for account management and ops leadership
- Identify and evaluate technologies that might improve ops team efficiency
- Conduct regular training for the team on new solutions, technical updates, and process changes
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in sales operations, sales enablement roles, or management consulting
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Salesforce administration and reporting skills
- Proven analytical skills: Excel or Google Sheets required; SQL experience preferred
- Highly structured approach to work projects
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Able to work in high-growth, fast-paced environment, and to collaborate with colleagues across many different functions
“Point provides the opportunity to stabilize your financial situation without adding costly monthly payments.” – Homeowner in Burlingame, CA
Here at Point, we’re helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without taking on further debt. With an investment from Point, homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth, freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life’s expenses from college tuition to medical bills. Our equity investment product is an advantageous alternative for homeowners and investors alike. When partnering with Point, investors now have access to a brand new asset class – homeowner-occupied residential real estate. Point is the first fintech product that is truly aligned with consumers’ interests – when the homeowner does well, Point and its investors do well.
As a consumer fintech company, we embed integrity, transparency, and trust into everything we do at Point, including how we work. Whether you’re a homeowner, investor, employee, or candidate, it’s people who power our business. We keep the human experience top of mind.
Experts at work
We’re on a mission to help the 23 million equity-rich, but cash-constrained Americans tap into their home’s wealth. To do so, we have experience and expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm. Point’s leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid (acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).
Championed by the best
Point announced its $115M Series C led by WestCap in May 2022. To date, we’ve raised over $170M from leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Prudential Financial, DAG Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Greylock, and SV Angel.
PERKS AT POINT
Point provides platinum-rated plans for medical (Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (The Standard). We cover 99% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.
Take time for yourself and your family when you want – Point has an unlimited vacation policy.
We encourage all team members to attend events hosted by our investors, external workshops and conferences. We believe in continuous improvement and want to support employees on their professional journeys.
Point will top off California PFL earnings to full salary for up to eight weeks, as well as two weeks of fully paid leave to be available after exhaustion of CA PFL. An employee can take reasonable vacation time in addition to the California PFL leave. For employees outside CA, Point will top of PFL earnings in accordance with the state applicable leave laws.
Work From Home Stipends
With employees working remotely, Point will provide employees a $50 monthly cell phone stipend and a $50 monthly internet stipend. In addition, we will reimburse up to $150 to help you purchase supplies for your home office.