Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key government accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
As an Education Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in key customer accounts in Education in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Key job responsibilities
- Propose and execute against a comprehensive account plan for select Education accounts in KSA
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services to help enterprise transformation
- Work with AWS and other eco system partners to extend reach & promote adoption in these select enterprises
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Significant enterprise account management experience in the IT industry
• Experience working with IT and Line of Business executives
• BA/BS degree
• Direct field experience in working with multinational enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• MBA/MA/MS degree
• Previous cloud expertise at a technology company
• Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus