Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Client Account Management
To provide regular, structured, proactive account management for assigned clients, including ongoing client engagement, monthly operational reviews, participation in quarterly and annual business reviews and on an ad-hoc basis, as required.
To maintain Operational Account Plan and delivery roadmaps for assigned clients, supporting key client strategic goals
To be the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business
To manage client escalations within their assigned portfolio.
To liaise across Client Service teams and coordinate actions to deliver client goals
To coordinate across all other business departments & functions to ensure strategic alignment & effective delivery of Visa and client initiatives
To provide consultancy on local operational, regulatory and payment systems knowledge, where relevant
Client Business Optimization
To identify opportunities to optimize Authorization, billing and dispute performance management
To identify processing efficiencies through operational client knowledge
Visa Product and Service Enablement
To provide consultancy for Visa’s products and Services
To promote Visa’s Value Added Service (VAS) products and services to solve client pain points
To coordinate, communicate and govern client readiness for mandates, enterprise and market initiatives, including, but not exclusive to, Business Enhancements
Operational Resilience Support
Crisis management – To disseminate approved Corporate Communications’ messages to clients and maintain ongoing interaction with clients to meet their specific needs throughout a crisis event, coordinating and escalating queries where appropriate (as per agreed Crisis Management Plan)
• Significant experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Authorizations, Clearing & Settlement & back office processing.
• Must have a good working knowledge of payments network and processing services.
• Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
• Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
• Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations. Work both as part of a team and independently.
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
• Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.