Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager to join our growing sales team in Sydney.
If you’re looking to join a highly successful team then we’d love to hear from you! The Account manager will be reporting to the Head of Sales ANZ based in Sydney.
As part of our strong growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to grow our business and support our advertising partners in this market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships across the media agency ecosystem as well as some key clients directly. They will be passionate about the advertising industry and the potential Twitch has to bring innovative advertising solutions into the heart of our communities.
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Our Twitch team operates out of our fabulous Amazon CBD office (conveniently located near many transportation options), and from home (during COVID-19) leveraging technology.
Amazon offers employees a competitive remuneration package, including participation in the company stock plan as applicable. We also look after our people with benefits, such as subsidized private health insurance, superannuation and paid parental leave options, amongst others.
• 5+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• University Degree
• Work experience in digital media including display/search advertising, campaign optimization, analytics platforms, client management and business development.
• Proven track record of delivering revenue results and significantly contributing to customer success
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration skills with experience developing customer relationships and influencing key decision-makers
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
• Passion for always learning and developing new skills
• Located in or near an Amazon Advertising sales office, or able to relocate to one
• Able to travel to customer office
• Display advertising sales/marketing experience
• Programmatic advertising experience
• Broadcasting & partnership experience
• Salesforce proficiency