Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager B2B partners/ system integrators to join our Professional Trade & VAP team in Poland (remote position, preferred locations: Gdansk, Poznan, Bydgoszcz, Wroclaw).
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. O ur culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry .
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re break ing new grounds in data analytics , AI , and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bold er: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Key Account Manager you’ll be responsible for initiating, developing and fostering our relations with customers, managing our NPS results and leading to profitable growth of Signify advanced propositions with strong added value for customers.
W e ‘re on the lookout for forward – thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch !
What you’ll do
- You’ll identify potential of prospects, create, execute and drive customer account plan
- You’ll develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts
- You’ll maximize sales opportunities by increasing preference for Signify’ s solutions
- You’ll drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction via understanding challenges that are critical to customers and taking a solution-based approach
- You’ll co-develop tailor made value proposition to deliver added value technology advanced solutions for customers
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent level of Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 3+ years proven experience of sales management or account management, business development in B2B partner management segment: selling products/solutions in industries such as lighting, electrical power, electrical manufacturing, automation or HVAC
- 3+ years of value-based selling in a market/customer facing role in direct business development
- Understanding financial implications of a solution for the customer and is able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party
- Understanding the clients’ business, their decision process and key decision makers
- Ability to interpret, explain and negotiate contracts
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.