Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic problem solver and motivated Global Account Manager to help US Sellers grow their global business.
Amazon Global Selling exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and add millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our US-based Seller accounts and help to grow their overall business. The role will focus on helping our Sellers achieve success through strategic management of core areas including: account health, promotions, feature adoption and optimization. Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
• Identify, qualify, and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the Global Selling program
• Implement, track, and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
• Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track account information and status of prospective Sellers and respond to business forecasts
• Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically
• Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics (Seller program adoption/optimization, selection and revenue).
In addition to building relationships and working with US Sellers in daily operation, the other half of the role will focus on interfacing with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams including tech, PM, customer service, payment, seller performance, logistics, and listing creation to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements. Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
• Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
• Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets
• Drive internal partners in making change, identifying and removing roadblocks, and increasing the performance of US Sellers in Far East.
• 3+ years of relevant business sales experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
• Experience with pipeline management skills to include utilization of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
• MBA degree or equivalent experience
• E-Commerce industry or related industry experience
• Experience with international trade and/or logistics
• Experience exceeding sales targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Microsoft Excel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.