You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
What we do:
LiquidityDirect is the market’s long-standing leading portal for investing in all types of money market funds and other short investment securities. This would require working closely with the businesses Product and Account management teams.
- Conducts unprecedented or complex analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or strategic/operational planning activities.
- Often assigned as a project lead on business unit initiatives of strategic importance.
- Will enlist support from and lead junior staff or peers.Defines and develops analytical approaches to unprecedented and complex issues.
- Determines where measurement gaps exist and devises new metrics or reports to fill those gaps. Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations.
- Navigates the entire firm in order to effectively complete tasks. Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- Leads special projects/initiatives that are of strategic importance for the function or business unit. Is a resource to more junior staff on complex or unprecedented issues. Is considered the technical leader for any ad-hoc reporting or project needs in the function or business unit.
- Collaborates with and supports senior leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned, and supports business and operating results.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads projects including assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
- Contributes to the achievement of function or business unit objectives.
- Work product supports data-driven decision-making by team, functional or business unit leaders.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.