At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Junior Project Manager / Associate Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of ServiceNow solutions to a customer. Supporting our Engagement Management team in larger projects, acting as the primary customer contact for services for smaller engagements, from scheduling, handling any topics arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
- Understands the customer business including the business issues and problems being resolved by the Customer Outcomes engagement and helping customers change they way they work.
- Single point of contact for a customer for ServiceNow engagement and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
- Document and follow up on project issues and action items
- Develop and maintain project schedules, issue logs, tasks, etc.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow account team to progress
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Scheduling (initial and ongoing) Staff Augmentation and packaged deployments
- Maintain resource plans
To be successful in this role you have:
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Management or Information Technology
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to customers
- Familiarity with SaaS technologies
- Background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies is desirable
- Fluency in English & German
- Agile Scrum experience and Scrum Master certification desirable
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification preferred
The role of Associate Engagement Manager will typically not require on-site customer visits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.