Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, Uber Eats’ path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and couriers in this journey. The Territory Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants.
This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in Belgium with a strong sense of ownership. This role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching and outstanding relationship management. You should thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What the Candidate Will Do
• Business development: Drive our business performance in Flanders
• Operational excellence: Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance
• Partnerships: Identify and initiate new opportunities with top restaurants in your cities
• Problem solving: Tackle or call out complex support issues for timely resolution for our top restaurant partners
• Relationship management: Champion deep relationships with top restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
• Knowledge: Seek for and achieve restaurant industry deep understanding & gain knowledge of the cities you operate in
• Set the example: Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
• 1+ year of professional experience in Account Management, Relationship Management, Strategy or Consulting
• Passionate about working with top restaurants and building a business together
• Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
• Full proficiency in English and Dutch
• Highly autonomous – able to work with minimal oversight
• Knowledge of SQL
• Experience in data visualization/management