Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Global Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses for Global AWS Accounts. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Global Customers.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Key job responsibilities
You will be part of the Global Siemens Account Team. We are looking for a candidate who as worked with selling into Government Agencies as well as the Healthcare Market.
A day in the life
You will work with the Government and Healthcare business from Siemens, focussed in the US and drive and growth opportunities within Siemens and with Siemens to joint customers.
About the team
The Global Siemens Account Team is a worldwide team working with one of the most exciting customer at AWS to drive Siemens’ digital transformation.
• Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
• Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
• Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
• Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Global Customers
• Experience in working with Government and Healthcare customers
• Ideally based in the greater Washington DC area
• A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
• Experience selling cloud solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.