Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
CATEGORIE PROTETTE – Art. 1 (disabili) & 18 (Categorie protette) Legge 68/99
At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers! Salesforce Professional Services, operating
in the Salesforce Customer Success Group (CSG) are a team of trusted advisers, fundamental to the success of our
customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement solutions, and provide guidance on
how to maximise value from our platform.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for Solution Architects to join us in multiple countries
Technical Architects collaborate with our customers and partners during project planning and implementation to share their
comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite to craft the solution.
As such, they will often be part of the scaled agile organisation. Depending on seniority and experience as well as business
need will be part of teams in the hands-on delivery of solutions
YOUR IMPACT: Responsibilities
Technical Architects are mostly aligned to one customer and sometimes to several customers, working as technology advisors,
evaluating the business and technical requirements, guiding technical discussions, helping define the implementation
approach and responsible for key deliverables.
Based on seniority they are involved in the building of solutions (configuration and coding) and/or leading diverse teams of
resources in technical delivery aspects.
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certification, internal training, knowledge transfer, hands on experience
and closely working with other Technical Architects you will become a Salesforce Domain Authority at the forefront of our
Architecture offerings, delivering outstanding customer success
A successful Technical Architect:
– makes our Clients successful with a deep understanding of technology and how it adds customer value
– identifies and guides or contributes to critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice and toolsets, Professional
Services brand, and peer’s competencies
– builds relationships with business partners, internal and external; contributes to broader goals and growth beyond the
scope of a single or your current project
– A real passion for redefining businesses through technology as well as the ability to understand and be adaptable to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
– Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience for a major software domain (e.g.
CRM, ERP, HR).
– Experience in hands-on coding experience in object oriented languages.
– A detailed understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with
enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
– Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including management in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use
– Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
– Good interpersonal and communications skills
– Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and an appetite to learn more as well as strong presentation, communication
and facilitation skills
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & work experience
– Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies
– Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
– Ability to build and maintain key relationships with C-level / mid level and key decision makers
– Experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organisation with leadership driving an organisational transformation in a matrixed organisation
– Experience of defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform including coded solutions
– Prior experience in the FSI, Telco, Manufacturing regionally sector would be advantageous
– Available to travel regionally and occasionally internationally for up but not more than 50%
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including
wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a
whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-
you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our
company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and
one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise
software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our
whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to
improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.