- Manager, Liquidity Risk Management - New York City, NY
- Manager-Risk Management - New York City, NY
- Director - U.S Regulatory Reporting - New York City, NY
- Senior Manager, Marketing and Advertising Insights – B2B - New York City, NY
- Senior Manager - Risks and Controls - New York City, NY
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights, and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible – and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
We are focused on providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. With our mix of assets like rewards, benefits, members only perks, we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world.
Enterprise Data Governance, Digital & Data Platforms (EDGP) is part of the larger Enterprise Digital and Data Solutions (EDDS) organization. EDGP improves the customer experience and drives business growth through robust enterprise-wide data policies and governance and enabling a data-driven culture, while developing digital and data platforms that provide insightful customer relationships and allow users to leverage enterprise-wide data capabilities.
The Open Banking team is focused on enabling the American Express customer experience beyond the bounds of the American Express digital domain through the development of API Products, close partnership with third party partners, adding the American Express perspective to industry working groups, responding to Open Banking legislation, and operational partner support for live issues.
The position partners closely with GCO, GCS, Info Sec, Cobrand, and technology teams in order to establish the needs of partnerships, coordinate on end-to-end delivery of API integrations across multiple teams, drive troubleshooting issues for compliance-based partnerships, and manage compliance-based reporting and changes across global markets.
We’re looking for a high caliber Partner Success Manager (PSM) who is able to work in a cross-functional team and lead various project efforts for Partner Integrations Use Cases.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead ongoing management and support for product rollouts globally to support various use cases and enabling Product journeys.
- Works with other PSMs to develop a platform for partner servicing and establishes clear requirements for delivery.
- Identifying opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking to continuously improve the product.
- Collaborating with compliance, data strategy, and legal to capture compliance requirements in global markets for product delivery.
- Interacting with users & stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, gaps, and solve real problems
- Partnering with use case Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure smoothly delivery of end-to-end product and capability
- Work with reporting functions and data teams to find value in externalized products.
This high energy individual must have the following qualifications:
- Relevant experience in Data Management and/or Product Development in Customer Success or Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- A good balance of technical & business knowledge with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders across geographies to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience with JIRA (or equivalent) and ability to manage technical reporting functions
- Prior experience with compliance projects is a huge plus.
What is it about you?
- You hold yourself accountable
- You have the ability to understand complex business problems with ease.
- You have the ability to translate complex data solutions in a simplified manner for business partners.
- You make decisions with imperfect information.
- You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach.
- You’re methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crisis.
- You can build trust with and inspire your team.
- You’re excellent at understanding competing priorities
Educational requirement: Business management/computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to demonstrate that you have completed your primary COVID-19 vaccination series (i.e., 2 doses for Moderna/Pfizer and 1 dose for J&J). This requirement is subject to legally required accommodations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.