Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you someone that can make a huge impact on Amazon’s ability to drive our business growth? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business and technical requirements as drilling into metrics development? Then this is the position for you.
We are looking for Technical Account Managers to own and implement a roadmap of new strategic Amazon Initiatives with our Integrators and integrated sellers in Mexico (Marketplace Hubs). You will be responsible to build relationship, provide technical support and engage our partner’s development teams to implement, maintain, and grow their integrations to Amazon’s marketplace.
The Technical Account Manager must be able to balance Amazon’s objectives with the needs of sellers while driving the integration process through our MWS APIS and SP-APIs. This position will require a combination of technical skills (to give support on development and testing) and relationship skills (to negotiate and engage our partners to deliver in the agreed deadlines). Additionally, the Technical Account Manager will analyze pain points, metrics and seller experience to address improvement opportunities.
In this role, you will be required to understand our integration APIs (Amazon Marketplace Web Service – MWS and SP-APIs) which is an integrated Web service that helps and sellers to programmatically exchange on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more.
Job functions include:
- Be responsible for a group of partners and manage the pipeline of projects with them
- Daily/weekly contact with their teams via phone and email and also make recurrent visits.
- Provide technical support to the development teams on documentation, best practices, example codes, troubleshooting and testing
- Keep external and internal teams communicated about key project issues and actively work with responsible teams on identifying and solving paths to green.
- Understand MWS documentations and interact with their teams to deeply understand our APIs, follow guidelines and/or ask support when complex problems are found
- Handle 1st and 2nd level support cases of multiple stakeholders (Integrators, Sellers and Amazon’s internal teams)
- Be a technical consulting expert to the Product Manager on evaluating the best solution, estimating efforts and defining product roadmap
- Work directly with architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span beyond integration issues
- Update and expand our Knowledge Database
- English and Spanish language skills
- Graduation in Technical Courses such as Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
- +2 YoE in Technical Account Management, Program/Project Management, Technical Integration Development, Tech Leads, or similar roles
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Ability to build relationships with partners
- Able to talk on technical level with developers
- Written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices)
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media
- Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and projects
- Knowledge on BI/SQL
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently