As an Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence through supporting both internal and external customers and carriers. You will do this by tracking and tracing our shipments, making appointments, entering shipment data, communicating to help resolve issues and ensure on time departures/arrivals. You will also provide excellent customer service to our carriers and customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales or Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive virtual ACCELERATOR onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Deliver operational excellence to customers, carriers and suppliers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Schedule appointments via phone, email and company website.
- Provide timely and accurate shipment information to carriers.
- Audit load information for accuracy and completion.
- Complete customer, carrier and supplier requests with a sense of urgency.
- Track and trace shipments in a timely manner to best serve our customers.
- Enter shipment data ensuring a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
A Day in the Life