wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
CO Salary Range: USD 96,600.00 – 171,800.00 per year
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Merchant Services Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking and Specialized Industries as part of Consumer Lending.
In this role, you will:
- Lead team in profitability goals through strategic client management, re-contracting of existing business and identification, pursuit and acquisition of incremental business within the designated portfolio
- Establish and maintain solid internal partnerships with respective teams through on-going collaboration and communication
- Implement and support ongoing client strategy and co-coordinating growth opportunities with other parts of Wholesale Payments, Treasury Services
- Understand clearly client needs by applying a strategic, consultative selling approach to cultivate payments optimization strategies and develop appropriate product solution recommendations
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews and analysis on strategic client relationship, as well as provide compelling financial and market analysis to support proposals to expand business
- Participate in external industry conferences to ensure market visibility within the identified market segment
- Act as a principal point of contact to internal partners, and as the primary contact for the client relationship on behalf of Merchant Services
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Merchant Services Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Commercial Card, MasterCard, or Visa products experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of interchange fees
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- C Suite Level Client Calling Experience
- Previous experience in merchant processing solutions and technologies
- Previous payment processing experience/Treasury Management/Cash Management
- Ability to manage client relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Knowledge and understanding of credit: evaluation and pricing
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of building and maintaining a book of business
- Ability to identify and evaluate exposures and potential risks
- Knowledge and understanding of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- 600 S 4th St., MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415
- 10 S Wacker Dr., CHICAGO, IL 60606
- 1740 Broadway, DENVER, CO 80274
- 2500 Citywest Blvd., Ste 1100, HOUSTON, TX 77042
- 14241 Dallas Pkwy., Ste 1300, DALLAS, TX 75254
Required locations for this position are listed above. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the site location, however the position is eligible to work from home.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Transition Work Schedule:
- 3 days in office and 2 days’ work from home.
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants Pay Range
$96,600.00 – $171,800.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.