Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to lead the cloud adoption among SMB’s in a geographical territory? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to to work in a fast-paced environment, develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically, driving business growth and expansion in a defined territory
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- Maintain and help develop relationship with key players in the Italian SMB ecosystem
- Analyze metrics data and derive strategic plans to evolve your business plan
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist AWS business partners on joint selling opportunities
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
- Proven technology account/territory management, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
- Target oriented individual with remote account management experience dealing with B2B customers
- Excellent Italian and English communication skills
- Passion for innovation, digital transformation, technology and SMB ecosystem
- Used to take the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Strong presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to characterize value of products
- Demonstrated pro-activity and creativity
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills to work in a fast paced environment
- A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
- Literacy in Salesforce desirable
- Insights about the Italian SMB ecosystem in terms of cloud solutions, channel development, main market segment stakeholders and trends is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.