Klaviyo provides data science solutions that help optimize business marketing.
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
In the Strategic Partnerships Manager (SPM) role, your mission is to develop and manage go-to-market relationships with 3rd party technology providers that complement Klaviyo’s data and marketing automation platform and extend it in ways that benefit our customers. The focus for this role in the near-term will be on complementary ecommerce/marketing technologies, but this focus may expand over time.
The SPM will help identify strategic go-to-market technology partners (ie, partners that help drive Klaviyo’s commercial growth), develop go-to-market plans with those partners that include mutual business development and marketing commitments, and then work with the partner and Klaviyo stakeholders to meet those commitments utilizing a variety of tactics, including joint-selling to customers, co-marketing activities, and others.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager serves as the primary advocate for that partner within Klaviyo across functions like Marketing, Agency Partnerships, Sales, Customer Success, and Product, helping to ensure Klaviyo is delivering value back to the partner.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of existing technology partners and develop new relationships.
- Help Klaviyo evaluate potential new integration partners in alignment with Klaviyo’s integrations strategy overall.
- Effectively manage the commercial relationship, developing rapport with key decision makers, identifying co-selling opportunities with current partners
- Identify and support go to market opportunities with top tier partners to increase awareness about the integration with the end of goal of generating net new business.
- Support Klaviyo’s Sales and Customer Success teams to help leverage appropriate partners in sales cycles and to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate productively across Klaviyo’s product, marketing, customer success, and sales teams to drive increased Klaviyo and partner opportunities.
- Represent Klaviyo in partners’ market-facing events and conferences, to pitch, train, and educate the audience on the Klaviyo platform and the importance of our joint integration with this partner.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of SaaS partnership management or channel management experience, ideally in MarTech or ecommerce.
- You are self-directed, organized, and driven to succeed.
- You are collaborative and have had experience supporting and influencing colleagues on cross-functional teams (eg, sales, customer success, marketing, etc).
- You are adept at influencing and relationship building with partners–identifying what they value, how they grow, and how Klaviyo can help.
- You have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- You are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- You are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable technology company.
- You have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.