- Financial Analyst (Meta) - Dublin
- Global Sales Manager (Meta - 5 Month contract) - Dublin
- SMB Agency Partner Manager - META Market - Dublin
- Online Marketing Associate – International Money Transfer Services (Europe) - Dublin
- Senior Technical Accountant - Dublin
Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Global Business Group contributes directly to this mission by connecting business’s in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business and help business with their development as part of our Sales team.To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. Facebook welcomes applications from the widest range of individuals eligible to apply and encourages applications from those who would increase the Diversity of the company to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients. We’re proud of our supportive and inclusive culture and our International Headquarter benefits from over 100 different nationalitiesFacebook is seeking an exceptional account manager focused on consultative sales that can develop strong client relationships that deliver outsized results on ambitious targets. People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build deep client relationships as part of the centralised EMEA Global Business Group team. The role of the Account manager will be to establish, own and manage a portfolio of clients, focusing on driving revenue through understanding their customers challenges and recommending tailored solutions that will specifically address these issues, deliver strategic advice to drive client success, customer education and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing opportunities to drive growth and success for their portfolio of clients. Success in this position requires a passion for sales, an ability to identify and unlock opportunities for growth, strong analytical skills, a focus on exceptional client service and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. These positions offer strong career path for growth and development within FB. This position is based in Facebook’s EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
Account Manager, Graduate, Nordics Responsibilities:
- Experience working towards an assigned goal, and the ability to manage a sales portfolio.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges by using data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions against client’s marketing objectives
- Help drive client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Be the lead point contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of clients
- Identify opportunities to enhance ad products and the client experience
- Drive education of the Facebook family of apps across the portfolio of client to enable success
- University degree or Masters degree
- Previous internship experience working in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situation
- Fluency in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Project Management
- Available to start in June or September 2022