Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Account Management team is a sales team that is part of Meta’s Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Meta and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. TETO scaled team including verticals such as Technology, Entertainment, Mobile Apps and other non-E-Commerce sectors. Account Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Meta Apps through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a drive for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Hong Kong Office.
Account Manager, TETO, Scaled China Export Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in Meta solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and deliver consultative support to strategic clients and partners
- Work directly with advertisers to improve the performance of their Facebook Pages and advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Meta organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in account management, digital marketing or sales
- Account Manager will manage clients whose usual business language is Mandarin and English. Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential for success in this role
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience in crossborder business, digital advertising and understanding of mobile apps ecosystem is a plus