The Account Manager is the primary designated Avendra representative dedicated to the client’s corporate support staff, located in the client’s corporate office. The primary role of the Account Manager is to fulfill the business imperatives and strategic objectives as outlined in the client plan. In the primary contact role, the Account Manager builds account relationships from a service and economic perspective, ensuring high customer satisfaction with existing Avendra programs and offering greater penetration of Avendra offerings within the client organization, where applicable.
This position is open for flexible combination of On site/Work from home arrangements.
- Interface with Account Director, aligning all efforts in support of strategy and business goals outlined in the client plan
- Understand client needs for changes to existing or new products and services and advocate/represent within Avendra to accomplish client goals
- Maintain excellent relationships with key client contacts at the corporate and regional offices and maintain awareness of key operational contacts at the property level.
- “Become trusted and important team member of the client corporate support team”.
- Understand the roles of key contacts within the client organization
- Maintain high account satisfaction with Avendra
- Develop and implement objectives to increase client’s participation with Avendra programs. Work with client leadership to implement participation plan improvements
- Monitor Avendra program performance. Act as key on-site Avendra designate to resolve performance or service issues and capture Avendra ‘wins’ whereby the Avendra solution has demonstrated improvement
- Quickly and actively assist in resolving supplier issues on behalf of client
- Actively assist with development and implementation of new initiatives and programs of client
- Facilitate discussions and issue resolution with appropriate internal Avendra departments as needed on client’s behalf
- Measure results against objectives
- Educate on Avendra’s business model and value proposition
- Provide client with reoccurring reporting , to include custom reporting as requested
- Assist client with VCA payment program goals by identifying suppliers to onboard
- Travel to regional meetings as needed, making presentations about Avendra and client’s usage of programs. Travel to key property locations for relationship development, implementation of key programs or issue resolution work will also be necessary
- Provide support for additional Accounts
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Effective Written and Oral Communications
- Conflict Management
- Relationship Building
- Influencing Others (P3 and above)
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Strong understanding of procurement/supply chain management in Hospitality segment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with the regional and corporate office support departments
- The ability to use “good business judgement” and balance being an advocate for the client’s interests
- Ability to “make things happen”, either in troubleshooting role or in increasing the penetration of Avendra’s offerings where applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills required, turning data into knowledge and knowledge into action
Years of Relevant Experience. 2-3 years of experience in the hospitality industry
Education Requirements. BS/BA in relevant field or equivalent years’ experience
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.