SUSE is a global leader in innovative enterprise-grade open-source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
Customer Success Manager II
- Develop and maintain long-term strong customer relationships and be a trusted advisor to them.
- Prepare and execute a Customer Success Plan (CSP) based on a structured programmatic approach.
- Translate customer strategy and needs into usage of SUSE’s solutions (i.e., SUSE and Rancher products and services).
- Guide customers in their journey to discover full value out of SUSE’s Open Source Infrastructure solutions whilst covering both business and technical domains.
- Ensure that the customer experiences an easy onboarding process of our solutions as well as to provide strategic guidance on how customers can maximize the adoption and usage of our solutions to their benefit.
- Collaboration with cross functional groups across the organization to further develop customer relationship.
- Collaborate very closely with SUSE’s Account Executive to ensure growth and increased footprint including the identification of cross- and upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with consulting, support, and service team to maximize customer satisfaction by for example ensuring products & solutions are smoothly implemented, deployed and support tickets solved effectively.
- Support SUSE Services team to establish a collaboration model between customer and engineering to create a closed loop between product capabilities and customer needs.
- Regular collaboration with the SUSE Training & Enablement team to develop advanced competence of customers about SUSE’s portfolio.
- Influence lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall Net Promoter Score (when it becomes measurable).
- Pro-active Customer Health monitoring and gaining real-time business insights.
- Schedule and lead QBR’s in which overall progress / status of CSP is reviewed and measured (using pre-defined metrics and KPI’s) in close collaboration with customers and sales.
- Take full responsibility to secure subscription renewals, increase renewal rates, drive upsell and reduce churn.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of their investments into SUSE and Rancher products and services with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between SUSE and several named global and/or enterprise accounts. This will be in support of an AE where one has been assigned to the account.
- Enable successful roll-out of SUSE to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Establish management level relationships between customers and SUSE.
- 5+ years’ experience in client-facing role.
- Have significant experience collaborating with senior IT and business leaders as well as a variety of internal stakeholders from different departments.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experiences in post-sales functions.
- Successfully managed customer journeys and engagements to completion and customer satisfaction.
- Strong presentation, communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills across all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of IT technology and an understanding of Open Source market and solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals.
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere — from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.