Miro is an online collaboration whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work together.
About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success organization, and we are looking for empathetic, customer-centric individuals to join our team! A Strategic Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities – from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get through partnering with Miro.
You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realize their visual collaboration objectives by building meaningful relationships with each Enterprise customer from their first day with Miro. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
About the team
The Customer Success Management team (CSM) is part of Customer Experience, which also includes Renewals, Customer Education, and Support teams. CSM works with our Enterprise-licensed customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
What you’ll do
- Oversee a portfolio of roughly 20 large Enterprise customers
- Improve customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams working closely with the Onboarding Consultants team
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this through high-touch engagements
- Develop best practices for customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success
- Perform ongoing customer engagements to demonstrate value and track business outcomes (monthly meetings, QBRs, frequent C-level meetings, etc)
What you’ll need
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or other B2B client-facing role, or in strategic consulting handling complex accounts
- 2+ years experience in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company
- Experience with enterprise accounts (large multinational organizations with more than 10K employees)
- Consistent track record of handling small but strategic portfolios of large Enterprise Accounts
- Experience in working cross-functionally daily. Being the bridge that connects the users with the rest of internal teams (Customer Support, Sales, Product, etc)
- Strong experience in interacting with decision makers of all levels and various departments and in establishing credibility with key decision makers from the customer side
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, customer-centric mentality and empathy towards users and customers
- Ability to recognize & increase business value as well as internal opportunities
- Be a quick learner and have the ability to collaborate in a constantly evolving scale-up environment
- Have proactive and collaborative mentality and excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously
- Experience or high curiosity about the SaaS space
- Fluency in English and German
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
At Miro, we want to celebrate our employees’ cultural diversity while making sure everyone is on the same page. English is the official language of our communications, so make sure all your application materials are in English. That way, we won’t miss a single accomplishment!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.