Liftoff connects people with the mobile products and services they love to use.
At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Programmatic Partner Manager to join our rapidly growing programmatic team. The programmatic team manages 75+ demand partner relationships across the world, and you will be responsible for managing a revenue stream across both a new and existing book of programmatic customers. The role will work closely with DSP clients to strengthen existing relationships and seek opportunities to scale the account by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. In addition, the Programmatic Partner Manager will also be responsible for sourcing new partners, onboarding them through our processes, and ultimately working with them to scale growth on our platform. Each facet of the process involves multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
Approved for remote work: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and Washington
- Consistently achieve revenue targets from key programmatic accounts
- Build multi stakeholder relationships with new and existing accounts
- Be the first point of contact for customers around all key areas (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaign) and lead cross-functional effort to identify and solve any issues.
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Identify and close strategic up-selling and cross-selling opportunities by understanding core client business and product needs
- Prepare and execute on customer success plans
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our offerings and process to help expedite the onboarding process
- Responsible for key customer success metrics
- Drive a full sales cycle pipeline: building pipelines, pitching, and closing business.
- Provide feedback to the product team in designing better products by communicating market and competitor knowledge
Desired skills and abilities
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years experience, with client facing experience
- Experience within ad:tech, programmatic or closely related digital media industry
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiation ability, including experience in data-driven analysis in a consultative capacity
- Experience supporting international customers (large and start-up) over email, phone and Skype or equivalent
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Polish and credibility with C-level executives
- Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
Nice to have: Proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations, delivery and measurement platform. With special attention on Omni Channel DSPs
Working at Liftoff+Vungle is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.