UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership.
Employees in jobs labeled with ‘SCA’ must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
Senior Service Account Managers are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Manage overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Identify and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Investigate claim and/or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 2+ years of client account management experience
- 1+ years of claims processing experience
- UNET, COSMOS, FACETS or NICE claims platforms experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- • Preferably with Fiber or wired internet connection of 25 mbps in case of working from home. The following options are also available:
- Corporate internet subsidy for those within available and valid serviceable locations, subject to Company policy
- Onsite work for those who are amenable to drive or commute to our office locations
Take the next step, online at: www.yourlifesbestwork.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.