Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Snr. Enterprise Global Account Manager you will lead engagements with Fortune 500 companies.
You will drive business and technical impact through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of business.
Ideally you will have a strong background in sales, business development and managing customer relation with a proven track record in winning new business.
On a daily basis, you will empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining to their tech and business outcomes and guide them to become more agile, innovative and efficient.
Come build the future with us.
- Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
- Experience managing numerous accounts concurrently and strategically as well as effectively managing a high volume of inquiries from new and existing customers
- Experience working with partners to extend reach and drive adoption
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
- Experience selling cloud solutions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .