Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon’s cloud product line – Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL) leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates in India.
As an Account Manager, working with AISPL, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving large-scale migration and modernization of technology infrastructure and applications to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform for Digital Native Accounts. You will engage with cross-functional teams, drive business and technical relationships with customers to create & win significant new opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a business strategy for a set of customers and territory, focusing on long term value.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate forecast and various business reports
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvements
- Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancer, etc.)
- Develop case studies.
- Expect moderate travel
- 12+ years of technology related account management or business development experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Breadth of sales experience in one or more of the following areas: IT Infrastructure, Data Centre, Networking, Cloud Migration, Managed Services
- BE/B.Tech or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a plus
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise/high growth startup accounts across your assigned territory.
- Extensive experience in leading sales campaigns in Net New Accounts
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!