Esri is the world leader in geographic information system (GIS) software development and believes The Science of Where can transform society by unlocking data's full potential in every organization.
Great software requires hard work by exceptionally talented people, and our Esri Support Services team members have some of the most incredible minds. In this role, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to positively impact the world around them by supporting Esri’s feature-packed GIS software.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? Do you enjoy using Esri products? Would you like to help others succeed using Esri Products?
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the latest Esri technology. Join the team whose mission is to continue Esri’s long-standing commitment to supporting and responding to our user community.
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users through effective communication and efficient troubleshooting
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues including installation, usage, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Work well in high energy, fast-paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Maintain comprehensive case documentation in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- As a subject matter expert, author and edit knowledge articles available to internal and external users
- Identify issues and log defects for software improvements
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Strong understanding of information technology concepts to including security (SSL and TLS), networking (DNS, DHCP, ports, web server permissions, load balancers, LAN/WAN technology) and installation, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies.
- Proficient in cloud computing technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Micosoft Azure, Google Cloud.
- Understanding of SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) such as: Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Google Workspace, Okta, and Shibboleth.
- Ability to patiently communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication abilities with a strong grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation, and consistency
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and workload efficiently
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science, information technology management information systems, or other relevant fields, depending on position level (master’s preferred)
- Background in software support or technical customer service with the direct end-user contact
- A clear understanding of ArcGIS Enterprise architecture, applications, and functionality, including caching, geoprocessing, and geocoding
- Working knowledge of Esri products to include: ArcGIS Pro, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS, Collector for ArcGIS, ArcGIS GeoEvent Server, ArcGIS Image Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Business Analyst, and mobile device/applications usage related to GIS
- Expertise in Windows and/or Linux system architecture concepts and systems administration
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn containeraztion such as Kubernetes and Docker.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.