CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will manage the strategic relationships for direct, large-market clients. This individual will:
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
• Develop and maintain strong relationships at a strategic and operational level with assigned large market clients
• Leading a team of account managers and analysts to coordinate with other bswift resources (product management, development, call center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
o Creating Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text and Implementation Questions Log with client (including client sign-off)
o Configuring system as needed for annual benefit program changes/acquisitions
o Executing on non-automated service delivery processes to satisfy scope requirements
o Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding system and process issues
o Training clients on new and existing system features and services (prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demos as required)
o Testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
• Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals throughout the year and during annual open enrollment
• Conduct quarterly stewardship meetings with clients and lead other regularly scheduled meetings as necessary
• Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs (assist in the development of enhancement specifications with bswift Product Managers and Developers)
• Consult clients on additional bswift products and services to provide additional value to client relationship
• Create and coordinate requirements for gathering and processing one-time projects as needed (Vendor or Internal)
• Advocate client needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage)
• Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
• Coordinate and secure renewal of client agreements
• Act as a coach and mentor for others
• Responsible for special projects as assigned
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• 7+ years of account management/direct client services experience (within mid or large market) preferred
• Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Current or previous experience with benefits / open enrollment process
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.