Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to help guide the current and future use of AWS services focused on one large enterprise.
Large enterprises have challenges unique to their scale and required transformation to continue to invent new value propositions, improve their ability to compete, adapt their processes and augment their customer experience.
As the AWS Enterprise Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for providing global business leadership and management of this account. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, directly and with partners, monitor deployment of projects and engage virtual and global resources. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
You are passionate, creative, and a customer-focused leader. This is a very hands-on role where you will be expected to possess large account management experience, good technical background, and polished communication skills. You should be comfortable working with many autonomous technology and business groups one day, and presenting to an Executive Committee the next.
The ideal candidate is a rapid self-starter, prepared to work on innovative integration opportunities under aggressive deadlines, work with AWS service teams to accelerate AWS services adoption, and work with cutting edge AWS technologies. You will have ownership of all Customer and their subsidiary relationships in France and influence them when located abroad; identify customer’s business and technology challenges, along with strategic programs; design, build and execute an Account Plan jointly with Customer with Simple, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of all customer or Business Units/affliates for large customers and subsidiary relationships and influence international subsidiaries
- Building of a transformational vision and execution model aligned with Customer’s challenges and desired outcome
- Interaction with dozens of technology teams and business groups to drive further adoption of AWS products
- Mobilizing AWS general managers, product management, and senior leadership for features to meet the needs of Customer’s teams
- Work to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
Key job responsibilities
- Owning and delivering long term focused sales strategy
- Develop and Lead cross functional account team (Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Inside sales…) to delight the customer
- Develop and grow relationship with top executives and sponsors to ensure alignment with the customer strategic imperatives
- Experience as the primary account management leader for a Large Enterprise of working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA a plus).
- Other experiences to include: large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across complex environments and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- A strong understanding of cloud computing (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS), its benefits and the impact on enterprise transformation.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- MBA or Degree qualification preferred
- Experience selling to large enterprise and board level influencing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.