Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell Technologies products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Channel Sales team in Sweden, Norway or Denmark to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Account Executive for Cloud Service Provider, you will work with a dedicated partner to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities, all in the service of optimizing sales execution so that service level agreements are met.
• Work with the partner to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities
• Manage the partner relationship, engagement and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process specifically on their cloud business activities.
• Identify cost-effective and practical alternatives by building products & services solutions to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
• Work with inside sales teams and partner outside field sales teams to drive all lines of business, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions and bringing forward new business
• Develop and implement strategies and sales campaigns for targeted accounts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- This specific role will focus on a dedicated cloud service provider in the Nordic region and will require a senior sales person capable of driving multi-country business and managing stakeholder across the region
- 5 to 7 years of similar experience working with the Channel or in a relationship-selling role, with background on out-sourcing IT services
- Very good oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, leadership and to support other team members as well as e xcellent collaboration skills and the ability to manage virtual sales teams
- Broad understanding of Service provider business in country/region and globally
- Good understanding of datacenter business and capability to lead and manage Datacenter related conversations
- Skilled in building and driving successful Partnerships by consulting and selling into the partner and jointly selling to the market, internally and externally
- Knowledge of how partners productizing their services and how the Dell Tech
Value prop and portfolio map to this picture
- Financial acumen and capability to discuss financial models and “as a service” business approaches
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.