CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the role:
CrowdStrike is seeking Renewals Specialists to be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively collaborate with the CrowdStrike Account Manager, the channel partner, and the customer to drive on-time renewals and grow our ARR.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, organization and discipline, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be detail-oriented, strong communicator, as well as a creative problem solver.
This role will only be based in Mumbai.
- Manage the contract renewal cycle.
- Configure and provide accurate quotes to channel partners 120 days in advance of contract renewal date.
- Confirm delivery of quote to end customer.
- Consult with partner and customer to resolve any questions or challenges while leveraging the Account Manager as needed.
- Follow-up as required to manage process through booking of renewal.
- Team with the Account Manager to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Pro-actively identify customer needs and refer to Account Manager for follow-up.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, and internal meetings
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Excellent time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Prior experience using Salesforce or another CRM solution
- 2 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or account management – particularly in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience.
- This role will require the successful candidate to be working in US Timezones (6.30 pm to 3.30 am)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.