Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The individual selected for this role will be the F-35 Annualized Sustainment Program Manager for the Ground Support Equipment and Sustainment Solutions (GSESS) organization. This role requires a multidisciplined individual to integrate elements of GSE development, production, and sustainment efforts. Responsibilities include working effectively within an Integrated Product Team (IPT) with demonstrated ability to interact with geographically dispersed stakeholders, users, customers, suppliers, functions, and senior leadership. The selected candidate will be a self-motivated, fast learner with demonstrated experience in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively. The individual will be responsible for an accelerated full contract cycle including, baselining, execution, negotiations, technical performance management, and risk & opportunity management. This will include providing support for multiple senior leadership evaluations such as Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and various other sustainment review meetings. Additionally, the Program Manager will provide Pilot Flight Equipment / Pilot Fit Facility IPT leadership and will interface with the LM Aero Technical and Program Leadership, Joint Program Office (JPO), customer Foreign Liaison Officers (FLO), and end users.
The selected candidate will lead and integrate professionals from engineering, supply chain, operations, and sustainment functions to ensure proper and timely contract baseline and performance while also managing competing resources and requirements. Success of this position starts with ensuring budget is distributed, requirements are provided to the appropriate teams, establishing an accurate baseline, and driving execution of contract scope per the plan to satisfy contractual requirements. The candidate must be able to integrate disparate data during execution, be able to drive appropriate processes, identify and manage issues/risks/opportunities, and develop correction action path forward when necessary.
• Knowledge and understanding of Earned Value Management and processes associated with development, implementation, and management of cost and schedule baselines
• Current Control Account Manager (CAM) certification and demonstrated CAM experience
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects/customers concurrently
• Expertise in relationship building and strong communication with internal and external customers and employees at all levels and across multiple cultures
• Collaboration with various team members (vertically and laterally)
• Proven background of demonstrating initiative and ability to drive issues/actions to closure
• Ability to obtain DoD Secret level security clearance
• Prior GSESS experience and knowledge of RMS F-35 program organization and business rhythm is a plus
• Financial acumen with strong background in Earned Value Management
• Demonstrated ability to interface directly with customers and stakeholders and build strong relationships
• Conflict management and resolution skills
• Ability to successfully navigate complex contractual environments
• Ability to establish priorities and successfully complete multiple simultaneous efforts
• Experience developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) in accordance with RFP, SOW, etc.
• Experience with supporting proposal efforts
• Experience with programs in an IWTA environment
• Experience with Sustainment, Service-based or PBL contracts
• Experience in supply chain management with understanding of spares management practices
• Deep understanding of Digital transformation and integration into contract execution
• Familiar with RMS Business Tool Set (P2P, SAP, ECE, genBOE)
• Have demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no guidance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.