Anheuser-Busch is one of the country’s most iconic beverage companies.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Anheuser-Busch is looking for an Experiential Manager to join the Michelob ULTRA team. This person will report into the Experiential Director to support across all experiential properties for the brand and lead specific priorities outlined by the director including the national influencer program and specified rented properties within the sports and fitness space. We’re looking for a highly organized, creative problem solver, who is able to work in a fast-paced pressured environment with the ability to take ownership of their work and demonstrate strong abilities to effectively communicate and manage between multiple groups.
- Act as 50% of Experiential team for Michelob ULTRA with support from Director of XM on overall experiential strategy and plan for full brand family
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the national influencer program
- Own specified work streams within rented properties (golf, running, fitness)
- Manage financial process for Experiential team
- Manage workflow priorities for your team, and ensure they are clearly communicated and adhered to
- Build master timelines for each project considering all phases, contingencies and dependencies
- Track budget expenses
- Capture, record meeting notes for prompt follow ups
- Set review schedules and meeting cadence
- Support closely on event programming recaps, planning docs and proposals
- Contribute to the overall experiential strategy for a top growth brand!
- 2+ years of experience in an agency or account management capacity
- Experiential experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience managing agency partners across 360 campaigns
- Experience building presentations that are digestible and clear for both internal and external stakeholders
- Interest in social media, culture and sports
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Adaptable to different working styles and office hours
- Open to weekend work hours and 75% travel capacity
- Ability to problem solve, motivate others and drive the process
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.