Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
We have an exciting opportunity on a team that is driving transformational assisted care experiences. We are looking for a leader with passion for developing teams and delivering for customers.
The ProSeries Supportability Team is a team of professionals who have extensive experience and expertise in our ProSeries and related products. We support our frontline teams and ensure they are able to deliver awesome experiences for all our customers. The supportability team drives systemic improvements to the assisted experience and works directly with customers on escalated issues. Additionally, the team drives key communications related to ProSeries support and product issues for the Customer Success organization.
As a Supportability manager, your role is to develop the capabilities of the team and drive a high performance culture. You’ll gain strategic alignment in close partnership with both our care leaders and partners.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years management experience
- Proven ability to provide guidance and support to front line experts and coaches.
- Can deliver strategic and operational guidance to direct and indirect staff, performance management, career enrichment and mentoring
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage a team who works on several different projects simultaneously
- Conflict management expertise. Able to effectively resolve conflicts between individual needs and requirements of the organization and across multiple teams with differing business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
How you will lead
- Drives customer-centric change in the organization
- Build and lead a team that solves for customers and frontline experts, delivering an experience so impactful that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
- Manage the Supportability service delivery experience which includes operational leadership and planning
- Engage in the analysis and recommendations created through customer analytics and reporting
- Gathering and collating customer insights from the support experience to provide actionable recommendations
- Continuously collects and reports data that enables fast, educated actions to eliminate customer pain
- Providing training, coaching, escalation management and quality monitoring for staff
- Ensures team projects focus on True North goals, providing new and innovative ideas/approaches to business problem – carries these ideas into action
- Develops high performance teams by diagnosing, understanding and facilitating team dynamics. Assess team performance against plan and execute performance management as needed
- Continuously assesses and improves processes and drives improvements in processes they interact with. Seeks out opportunities to enhance the business proactively
- Creates and leads an environment where people are encouraged to share information, constructively debate, and communicate freely. Build relationships and networks that support this culture and enable performance growth