Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Recruitment Partner
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York
As a member of the US Talent Sourcing (TS) Front Office team, you will be a strategic partner with fellow recruiters, regional and global Talent Sourcing Relationship Managers, Business leaders, Human Resource Business Partners and the COO community; driving the end to end hiring execution for your business, which could be within the Corporate Bank (CB), Private Bank (PB) or the Investment Bank (IB) across the United States.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a key member of the TS Front Office team, you will:
- Partner with the TS Relationship Manager, hiring managers, HR colleagues and COOs to execute full cycle recruitment – needs analysis, sourcing strategy, candidate screening, offer negotiation and stakeholder management for your aligned business area.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience by marrying complicated, regulatory-driven policy and process with a commercial approach.
- Subject Matter Expert for stakeholders on recruitment policies, processes, compensation, HR systems, reporting, search firm relationships, diversity hiring efforts, cost containment and best practices.
- Drive a highly efficient direct sourcing process by combining deep business knowledge and broad professional networks, along with an awareness of market trends and talent moves to attract top talent and mitigate search fees.
- Incorporate and institutionalize diversity efforts throughout the hiring process.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Recruitment experience within revenue generating businesses
- Strong execution mindset with an ability to navigate very fast-paced environments, utilizing a commercial approach
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to prioritize and flex quickly depending on market demands
- A sense of urgency and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills with experience collaborating across teams in a matrixed environment
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.