Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is helping organizations around the globe advance securely.
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provides the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 8,500 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Rapid7 Managed Services are exciting, high-growth service offerings aligned to Rapid7 solution areas and delivered by Rapid7 experts from our global security operations centers (SOCs.) Our main offerings are Rapid7 Managed Detection and Response (MDR), providing 24/7 detection and response in our customer’s environment including threat detection, 24/7 monitoring and alerting, and remote incident investigation; Managed Vulnerability Management, providing live scanning and endpoint analytics run by security experts to help customers mature their VM programs; and Managed Application Security, delivering dynamic application security testing for modern applications including vulnerability validation and risk prioritization.
Rapid7 Customer Advisors partner with our customers above and beyond the tactical aspects of vulnerability management, application security, and threat detection and incident response. They work with our customers to increase their resilience against threats through tailored mitigation recommendations, proactive threat awareness reporting, and regular touch-points to discuss IT security initiatives and associated best practices.
Are you looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment where disciplined risk-taking is business as usual? Do you have an innovative entrepreneurial mentality? If so, Rapid7’s Managed Services team wants to meet you. We are looking for someone who thrives on the excitement of leading a global team of Customer Advisors in its mission to drive success and maturity for Rapid7 Managed customers. We want to forge lasting partnerships with our customers and empower them to mature their security programs using Rapid7 technology and expertise. Our experts harness their passion and join forces with customers to help them confidently manage security risks and complex threats.
The Manager of Customer Advisors is a key member of the Managed Services leadership team overseeing a portion of our Advisors around the globe. Rapid7 Managed Services continues to experience significant growth, and this leader will help evolve the ongoing operations and development of our global team. This leader will work to define new approaches in proactive engagement with our Customers to assist them with their SecOps programs. Additionally, they will collaborate with the managed services technology team, customers, prospects, Rapid7 product management, solutions marketing, and sales to drive the success of Rapid7 Managed Services and Rapid7 SaaS solutions.
Rapid7 has Customer Advisors seated globally with Security Operations Centers in Arlington, VA; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Dublin, Ireland; Austin, TX; and El Segundo, CA. Our team brings strong expertise in Rapid7 Managed — from vulnerability management to incident response to secure application development lifecycles to forensics to strategy to threat intelligence. This person will help to develop and optimize Customer Advisor delivery to scale, making Rapid7 Managed customers more effective by teaming with us than they would otherwise be on their own (or with other providers). We have a concentrated focus on technology and expertise, enabling our talented teams to spend their time making positive impacts for our customers and their expected outcomes.
- Enthusiastic, driven, and knowledgeable colleagues
- A fast-paced, agile team that is focused on exceptional service delivery
- Insight into the latest attacker techniques and breaches
- Innovative technologies and constantly evolving detection methodologies
- Lasting trusted advisor relationships with clients in many industries
- Input into service delivery, engineering, and product features and roadmaps
- Lead a portion of our global Customer Advisor team for Rapid7 Managed Services
- Recruit, mentor, and retain excellent team of Customer Advisors across Rapid7 Managed
- Drive collaboration, learning and process improvement in the Customer Advisor team to scale Managed offerings and drive smart growth in the business
- Collaborate with Rapid7 Managed SOC and technology teams and the broader Rapid7 Products organization to improve Rapid7 Managed offerings and the technologies that enable them
- Collaborate with Rapid7 Services and Customer Success organizations focused on achieving customer outcomes aligned to security advancement and maturity
- Interface with key customers/prospects on service strategy and service issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated history and experience interfacing with customers and prospects
- Demonstrated history of working cross-functionally with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Significant client relationship management experience
- Strong understanding of common enterprise technologies
- Experience with and commitment to developing and mentoring teams
- Occasional travel required
Not Required, But Strong Plus
- Experience with Managed Services
- Experience and interest in security frameworks and concepts
- Experience with Program and/or Project Management