Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced and analytical business professional based in India. The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for 1) managing vendors at scale; 2) improving business terms and developing the marketing and promotion strategy at scale; 3) driving the top and bottom line of the business while working closely with Singapore and MENA teams to drive operational improvements; and 4) own vendor relationship to drive vendor self-sufficiency in long-term. The candidate should have experience in analyzing opportunities for systematic improvements in business management function and building strong processes and standard operating procedures to drive process-improvements. He/She should be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment and preferably with experience in e-commerce.
The successful Account Manager:
• Manages day to day business relationship, and proactively and autonomously negotiates costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs.
• Conducts pricing and ROI analysis and makes recommendations for initiatives that optimize profit margin.
• Possess a good understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
• Uses data to identify trends, opportunities and risks and translate those insights into actions to drive long-term growth.
• Identifies opportunities for systematic process improvement and drives those improvements at scale.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Relevant experience in retail or business management (could include buying, product management, program management, financial analysis) with a proven history of delivering results
• Experience in negotiations, pricing, or inventory management
• Proficiency with Excel and strong analytical acumen
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
• Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
• BBA/Btech with relevant business experience
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
• A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
• Intermediate Excel skills