Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in key named accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Key job responsibilities
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology, reporting directly to country lead. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in the Swiss Central Government vertical and potencially build your team in the future.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Promote AWS services in the Swiss Government
• Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Facilitate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
• Contribute to positive customer experience
• Significant account management experience in the IT industry
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required experience
• Direct field experience in working with Public Sector, specifically Central Government
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent in German and English
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Selling Cloud based solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
• French and/or Italian speaking
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.