Booster mobile fuel delivery makes fueling effortless, efficient, and guilt-free for our customers.
At Booster we’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we’ve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high energy Sales & Customer Success Enablement Lead that will be responsible for building, leading, and executing the training and onboarding programs. This position reports directly to our VP of Revenue Operations. In the role, you will help accelerate the ramp time to full productivity, create sustainable learning by weaving development and training into the fabric of day/day operations, and help define, measure and improve core competencies at multiple levels of the organization.
This is your chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity that will disrupt the future of how America’s companies fuel their vehicles. You must be comfortable creating sales strategies, prospecting and closing sales.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch. They will be proven leaders with a strong work ethic and achievement oriented aptitude. We offer a competitive base salary and commission.
Are you looking for a company where you are valued and able to contribute to the overall success of a growing business? Then we want to hear from you!
Location: We know not everyone wants to be in an office setting five days a week. At Booster we want to promote flexibility in our workforce, that’s why we’re open to welcoming applicants from across the U.S., especially those local to one of our hubs!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build amazing educational content for use in a variety of mediums (e.g. training modules, video clips, presentations, FAQs, etc)
- Architect curriculum for blended learning experiences (e.g. e-learning, live training)
- Deliver detailed updates on products, process and progress
- Facilitate learning workshops with polish, enthusiasm and rigor
- Partner with Product teams to ensure everyone is operating with 100% accurate information
- Research, curate and synthesize content into Booster curriculum – from inside/outside Booster
- Assess the skills and knowledge of team members – quant and qual
- Empower managers with tools, processes and feedback to improve efficacy
- Marshall necessary resources to deliver on key deadlines
- Provide concise, timely updates to senior leadership
- Tap SME (subject matter experts) knowledge – internal and external – to capture relevant insights and translate into measurable, repeatable development experiences
- Attend industry events and programs to benchmark best-practices and bring back to Booster
What You Should Already Know
- 3-4+ years working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- SME: Working knowledge of Fleet & Booster: what matters to fleets, how Booster serves, and how we operate internally and externally to deliver on our customer promise
- Proven success working effectively with a broad range of personalities and styles
- Stellar writer: you are the one who people ask to proofread their work
- Perpetual student: you view learning as fun, even on “dry” topics
- Confident presenter: you can hold-your-own in front of a room of confident colleagues
- Project owner: you autonomously define your plans and will seek clarity, proactively
- Creative: you can approach a serious project with a healthy dose of artistry and silliness
- Process nerd: you have developed effective processes in your own work
- Content curator: you can identify and pressure test factual content for redeployment
- Direct communicator: you can deliver feedback compassionately and directly
- Student of personal dev: you have read at least one book by these authors: Carnegie, Pink, Scott, Collins, Sinek, Gladwell, Covey (bonus points if you’ve read multiple)
- eLearning advocate and you understand the importance of lesson assignments
- 25-50% travel during onboarding and training sprints
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That’s why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you’ll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Toast and Learn. Enjoy time with your teammates. We take pride in our collaborative office environment and the journey we are on together. We know we are going to make mistakes, but we do so with a growth mindset. We never point fingers or laugh at each other. However, we laugh with each other – A LOT.
Some Background on Us
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San José
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and won’t pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn’t have a signed agreement with Booster.